A NOTE TO OUR GUESTS
Dear Friends of Headlands Coastal Lodge & Spa,
We are excited to welcome you to our special spot on the North Coast.
Many of our services and amenities have been updated to provide what we like to call, Hospitality, Oregon-style: your stay as you wish, with as much or as little attention from us as you like. Start your day with breakfast delivered to your room. Head out for a trail hike with a self-guided itinerary created by our Adventure Coaches. Stay in and make use of our fitness center equipment or join one of our small group outings for a climb up our great dune. Enjoy lunch with selections delivered from Pelican Brewing Company. Join us for dinner at Meridian Restaurant & Bar–reserve your table in the stylish, relaxed ocean-view dining room with sky-high windows and expansive views. Or order-in and enjoy watching the sunset from your balcony while you dine. However you plan your getaway, new adventures and blissful solitude await you at the coast.
To ensure the well-being and safety of our guests, team members, and community we have implemented the following measures:
- In accordance with Governor Kate Brown’s mandates, we ask our guests ages 5 and older to join us in wearing face coverings and observing physical distancing in all public areas indoors and outdoors during their stay.
- All team members shifts will begin with a wellness check, including a temperature check and confirmation of wellness.
- We have implemented a rigorous schedule of sanitation for all guest rooms, public spaces, and team member areas including the usage of a hospital-grade sanitization misting system in all spaces. Learn more
- Signage to help maintain proper physical distancing and hand-sanitizing stations have been placed throughout our public spaces and team member areas.
- Our check-in and check-out services have been redesigned for efficiency.
- Our daily housekeeping services have been updated to provide options customized to your needs and preferences. Service options include:
- Our traditional housekeeping service—scheduled in advance between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Refresh Basket – a fresh basket of amenities delivered to your door—available for guests staying two nights or more. This option includes a $20 credit for each service declined. Your credit may be used at our gift shop or for a snack from the pantry.
- No service – for guests who choose to forgo housekeeping services we’ll extend a $20 credit for each service declined. Your credit may be used at our gift shop or for a snack from the pantry.
Meridian Restaurant & Bar
- Open nightly for dinner beginning at 4:00 pm, reservations are required.
- We ask that guests wear face coverings at all times, except while seated at the table.
- Table spacing in the dining room has been adjusted to meet physical distancing guidelines.
- In-room dining is available from 8:00 am – 9:00 pm for guests that prefer the privacy of their guest room.
Tidepools Spa & Wellness
- We are offering spa treatments daily by advance reservation only.
- Our steam rooms and showers are currently closed. However, our locker rooms are available for restroom use.
- Our hot tub is available on a limited basis, reservations are necessary.
- Our fitness area and yoga studio are available for guest use daily between 5:30 am – 9:30 am; and 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm. We ask guests to observe a maximum occupancy of 4 and wear face coverings at all times.
- Personal training sessions and private yoga classes with physical distancing in place are available with advance reservations.
- Our private and group adventure outings are available daily – face coverings are required when physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet is not possible.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Your Headlands Team