A NOTE TO OUR GUESTS
Dear Friends of Headlands Coastal Lodge & Spa,
We are excited to be reopening our lodge and welcoming you back to our special spot on the North Coast.
We will begin welcoming guests on Friday, May 29th. Many of our services and amenities have been updated to provide what we like to call, Hospitality, Oregon-style: your stay as you wish, with as much or as little attention from us as you like. Start your day with breakfast from Stimulus Coffee + Bakery delivered to your room. Head out for a trail hike with a self-guided itinerary created by our Adventure Coaches. Stay in and make use of our fitness center equipment or join one of our small group outings for a climb up our great dune. Enjoy lunch with selections delivered from Pelican Brewing Company. Join us for dinner at Meridian Restaurant & Bar–reserve your table in the stylish, relaxed ocean-view dining room with sky-high windows and expansive views. Or order-in and enjoy watching the sunset from your balcony while you dine. However you plan your getaway, new adventures and blissful solitude await you at the coast.
To ensure the well-being and safety of our guests, team members, and community we have implemented the following measures:
- All team members will be wearing masks in the workplace. Each shift will begin with a wellness check, including a temperature check and confirmation of wellness.
- We ask our guests to join us in wearing face coverings in public spaces. We will provide face coverings upon request.
- We have implemented a rigorous schedule of sanitation for all guest rooms, public spaces, and team member areas.
- Signage to help maintain proper social distancing and hand-sanitizing stations have been placed throughout our public spaces and team member areas.
- Our check-in and check-out services have been redesigned for efficiency.
- Our daily housekeeping services have been updated to provide options customized to your needs and preferences.
- Guest rooms will remain unoccupied for 24 hours between guests.
- Meridian Restaurant & Bar will be open nightly for dinner from 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm. Reservations required. Table spacing in the dining room has been adjusted to conform to physical distancing guidelines. We ask that guests wear masks while moving about the dining area.
- Our private adventure outings are available with physical distancing in place.
- Our group adventure outings and activities will include up to six guests to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- Tidepools Spa & Wellness will offer treatments beginning Friday, June 5. Our hot tub, steam room, and showers will remain closed during “phase one” of reopening.
- Tidepools fitness area and yoga studio are available for guest use daily between 5:30 am – 9:30 am; and 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm. We ask guests to observe a maximum occupancy of 4.
- Personal training sessions and private yoga classes with social distancing in place are available.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Your Headlands Team